The unique manufacturing process of our resin-bonded cartridge filter elements produces a rigid fixed-matrix structure with true graded-porosity. This maximizes contaminant-holding capacity while preventing the unloading behavior that is often problematic in competitive products. The grooved outer surface greatly expands the filter’s effective surface area and further increases the contaminant holding capacity. The synthetic fiber/phenolic resin binder offers well- proven performance operating under challenging conditions of high temperatures, high fluid viscosities, and high differential pressures. Resin-bonded cartridge filter elements are ideal for paints, coatings, oils, and many other demanding applications.
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Lubricating Oils
- Micron ratings from 2 to 150
- True graded-porosity structure for high dirt holding
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Rigid construction ideal for high viscosity uses
- High temperature resistance