We offer for rent both single-cartridge and multi-cartridge filter vessels meet a broad range of liquid and gas applications for flow rates up to 2,040 GPM (7,720 LPM). Most details of design, materials, construction and workmanship of our vessels conform to ASME code.
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Processes
- Paints & Coatings
Features and Benefits
- Built in accordance with ASME boiler and pressure vessel code.
- Available in 150 psi (10.3 bar) and 300 psi (20.7 bar)designs.
- Non-code design and construction (parallel to code standards) available.
- Mechanical cover lifts standard on most models.
- S85 and S102 feature hydraulic cover lifts (available on all models as an option).
- Dual-purpose cartridge seats for use with double open-end and 2-222 O-ring single open-end cartridges.
- Carbon Steel
- 304 and 316 Stainless Steel
- Buna-N O-ring closure seal provides positive cover-sealing.
- Viton* elastomer, neoprene, ethylene propylene rubberand fluoropolymer elastomer (O-rings are also available for temperatures up to 500°F / 261°C)
- All S models feature swing bolts with closures for quick cleaning and servicing.
- Models available with double-open-end (DOE) or single-open-end (SOE) cartridges.