DID YOU KNOW? There are over 84,000 different chemicals present in the United States today, according to the EPA’s TSCA Chemical Substances Inventory.* The EPA is only regulating about 90 of them in the water.**
Installing a Revitalife RO drinking water system will provide you with a steady supply of clean, purified water all year long.
RevitaLife RO (reverse osmosis) is designed with a true five-stage system for unparalleled protection against contaminants, but drinking water quality is about so much more than protection. That is why we go a step further by remineralizing the filtered water to give you a better-tasting glass of water with a more natural pH that’s easier on your body.
Click here to purchase our Municipal/City Water Test Kit to find out what is really in your water.
Effectively Removes Most Contaminants, Including:
- Hormone mimickers
- Arsenic & lead
- Chromium 6
- Chlorine & chloramines
- Pesticides & herbicides
- Nitrates/nitrites – linked to developmental problems
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) – known to cause nervous system damage
- Disinfection Byproducts (DBPs) – linked to cancer, reproductive and developmental problems
- Perchlorates – linked to thyroid and developmental problems
- And many more
HOW IT WORKS (Schematic)
- Sediment Filter—Removes dirt and sediment particles down to 5 microns in size.
- Carbon Block Cartridge—Removes chlorine and reduces many pesticides, herbicides, THMs, VOCs and more.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane—Effectively removes most remaining contaminants down to .0001 micron in size, including nitrates, arsenic, chromium 6 and many more.
- Remineralizing Filter—Raises pH and adds beneficial minerals back to water. The water-driven permeate pump boosts pressure and directs the water into the compact 3 gallon storage tank.
- Final “Polishing” Filter—High-quality activated carbon provides a final filtration step on the way to the faucet.
* EPA, Chemical Assessment and Management Program, TSCA Chemical Substances Inventory. (available at http://www.epa.gov/ChAMP/pubs/programs.html) ** Jackson, Lisa (Adminstrator, Environmental Protection Agency). Testimony to the Senate, Committee on Environment and Public Works, February 2, 2011. (available at http://www.epa.gov/ocir/hearings/testimony/112_2011_2012/2011_0202_lpj.pdf)
DownloadsRevitalife RO Drinking Water System
- Restores Beneficial Minerals
- Healther Living
- Better Tasting Water
- Internal Water-Driven Pump
- Carefree Water
- Environmentally Friendly