Our In-Line Plastic Filters are ideal for use with vacuum pumps and vacuum systems. They can be used in conjunction with any manufacturer’s vacuum pumps. The In-Line Plastics Filters add protection for extreme and adverse conditions. Additionally, they can also be used in most air and liquid applications. Please call with your system requirements.
Our compact in-line vacuum filters offer the added protection of 10 micron filtration and a 150 PSI pressure rating for adverse conditions and environments. Moreover, they are ideal for environments where glass materials can not be used and where there is a high level of moisture present.
Materials of Construction
Our filters are durable, constructed of rugged injection molded Nylon and Polypropylene plastic, and will not rust or corrode.
PFP offers a variety of different filter configurations with male or female connections ranging in size from 1/8” to 1-1/2” for maximum versatility and easy installation. Hosebarb connections are also available.
- Low Profile and Mini Series – Our Low profile in-line filters/strainers take up a small amount of space. Connection sizes from 1/8”- 1/2” MPT and FPT, 3/16” – 1/2” Hose Barb
- Medium Profile Series – Our Medium profile series allows for increase surface area at a compact size. Connection sizes from 3/8”- 1” FPT
- Large Profile Series – Our Large profile series is the largest capacity filters/strainers available. Connection sizes from 1”- 1-1/2” FPT
DownloadsIn-Line Vacuum Filters Large Profile DIMs Low Mini Profile DIMs Medium Profile DIMs Vacuum Gasket Info
- Filter Dust and Other Small Particles From the Vacuum Flow
- FDA Approved Black Polypropylene Head or Nylon Head: Corrosion and Rust Proof
- Clear Nylon Bowls Available for Element Visibility
- Variety of Seals Available to Meet you Requirements: Buna-N, Viton, or EPDM
- High Flow Rates
- Replaceable Filter Elements Available in Porous Plastic, Pleat Paper, Spunbond Polyester, HEPA, and Wire Mesh Medias
- Multiple Configurations and Styles Available to Meet Your Requirements
- Pressure Rating From Full Vacuum to 150 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 125°F (50°C) at 100 PSI