Our Large profile series is the largest capacity filters/strainers available. They are used primarily in the same applications as the medium series, where increased flow rate and filtration area is required. Available in connection sizes from 1″ to 1-1/2″.
Our compact in-line vacuum filters offer the added protection of 10 micron filtration and a 150 PSI pressure rating for adverse conditions and environments. They are ideal for environments where glass materials can not be used and where there is a high level of moisture present.
Materials of Construction
Our filters are durable, constructed of rugged injection molded Nylon and Polypropylene plastic, and will not rust or corrode.
PFP offers a variety of different filter configurations with female connections standard ranging in size from 1” to 1-1/2”.
|Female NPT- 1”||4.95||6.4||4||5.55|
|Female NPT- 1-1/4”||4.95||7.13||4||6.1|
|Female NPT- 1-1/2”||5.1||8.1||4||6.9|
Three gasket materials are offered to meet all of your application needs. The gaskets are color coded to eliminate confusion when ordering replacements. See the chart below to choose the proper gasket for you application.
|Buna-N (Nitrile)||EPDM (Ethylene Propylene)||Viton (Fluoroelastomer)|
|Compression Set||Good||Good to Excellent||Fair|
|Chemical Compatibility*||Not resistant to ozone or strong acids||Not resistant to petroleum fluids||Not for use with hot water|
DownloadsIn-Line Vacuum Filters Large Profile DIMs Vacuum Gasket Info
- Filter Dust and Other Small Particles From the Vacuum Flow
- FDA Approved Black Polypropylene Head or Nylon Head: Corrosion and Rust Proof
- Clear Nylon Bowls Available for Element Visibility
- Variety of Seals Available to Meet you Requirements: Buna-N, Viton, or EPDM
- High Flow Rates
- Replaceable Filter Elements Available in Porous Plastic, Pleat Paper, Spunbond Polyester, HEPA, and Wire Mesh Medias
- Multiple Configurations and Styles Available to Meet Your Requirements
- Pressure Rating From Full Vacuum to 150 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 125°F (50°C) at 100 PSI