PFPUSA has for sale a large inventory of both Vertical and Horizontal Pre-Filter Vessels. (We also offer Pre-Filter Vessels for rent as well.) Pre-Filter Vessels are designed to remove particulate contamination, such as, dirty, rust, sediment, pipe scale, sand and metal from the fuel stream. They are typically located upstream or in front of Clay Treaters and Coalescer Separators. This is designed to protect and prolong the life of the more expensive filter cartridges, which is especially important if you are considering such a purchase.
Our Pre-Filter Vessels are available for purchase in flow rates up to 25,000 GPM and in various pressure ratings.
PFPUSA offers both cartridge and bag style pre-filter vessels currently for sale.
Materials of Construction
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Vertical & horizontal configurations available
- Designed to filter solids
- Easy service and reduced maintenance costs
- EI 1596 Design & Construction
- Built to ASME Code, Section VIII, stamped and certified or "CE" marked
- Standard Design for 150 PSI (10.5 kg/cm2) @ 250°F (121°C) – higher pressure and temperature ratings available upon request
- Diesel Fuel
- Jet Fuel
- Lube Oil
- Automatic air eliminator
- Automatic air eliminator check valve
- Differential pressure gauge
- Pressure relief valve
- Sampling probe
- Manual drain valve
We can supply you with the temporary Cargo Hose, Gate Valves, Tees, Elbows, Pump, Portable Containment, and many more to provide you a complete turnkey set up. We have service crews available to set up, monitor, and breakdown the temporary systems as well.
Give us a call to discuss your application…888-679-6645!