Precision Filtration Products (PFP) air and gas pipe line vacuum filter vessels offer exceptional protection similar to our pressure vessels. These vessels are fabricated from rugged enameled carbon steel. Any model can be modified at your request to more exactly fit your needs.
Features and Benefits
- Low Pressure Drop
- Maximum Useful Filter Area and Dirt Holding Capacity
- Hinged Swing Bolt Closure, Easy Access, O Ring Seal
- 304SS Throat Safety Cages, ΔP Taps Standard
- Rugged Enameled Steel Construction in either Enameled Carbon Steel or 304 Stainless Steel
- Connection Sizes from 1″ to 12″
- NPT or raised face flanges (RF) in-line connections are std. Alternative orientations and sizes are available upon request. A hinged swing bolt closure is standard.
Recoverable Sewn or Rubber End Filter Elements
Classic radial fin textile media elements are unsurpassed for low ΔP, dirt holding capacity and efficiency. They stop particulates before they can move downstream. Select either recoverable 10µ Sewn End Filter Elements or 10µ long life low cost polyurethane rubber molded end elements, as your needs dictate to remove 98% of all airborne dust and dirt. Unlike PVC or Plastisols, these polyurethane rubber ends have no phthalate elastomers to evaporate away in vacuum service. Our synthetic rubber is cross linked to further limit outgassing*. Dozens of alternative filter media are available for services having finer micron retention, elevated temperatures and/or aggressive chemistry.
* If trace molecular contamination is of concern in your vacuum service, contact us for specifics.
Optional: Certain models include CS leg supports (add 18″ to OH). Carbon steel support legs in any length, gauges and special finishes. Contact us for information about any vacuum filter vessels with other pressure services, 304SS, or other materials of construction.