Low-cost bag filter housings for flow rates to 100 GPM*
Our high-capacity bag filter vessels are low-cost and they offer more dirt-holding capacity than ever. These housings are made from carbon steel or stainless steel. They use a newly-designed clamp cover that is easily removed, reducing time spent on cleaning and bag replacement. Housings also utilize our Unistyle design offering you the option of a side or bottom outlet. There is a1-1/2-inch or 2-inch inlet and outlet on the side, with a 1-1/2-inch or 2-inchplugged drain at the bottom of the housing. The outlet can easily be changed to the bottom by merely moving the plug from the drain to the side outlet.
- Permanently piped housings are opened without special tools
- Quick opening cover
- Carbon or stainless steel housings
- Large area bag and basket for greater dirt-holding capacity
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR and Viton®
- Adjustable-height tripod legs
- 125 PSI rated housing
- Basket material is compatible with housing
- Bag surface area is 5.6 square feet (LCO8),and 2.0 square feet (LCO6)
- Uses number 12 size bags (LCO8), and number 8 size bags (LCO6)
- 2-inch NPT ports (LCO8), and1-1/2-inch ports (LCO6)
* Based on housing only. Fluid viscosity, filter bag used, and expected dirt loading should be considered when sizing a filter.