Our Low profile in-line filters/strainers take up a small amount of space. They are ideal for areas where space is a consideration. The Mini series utilizes a longer bowl for increased surface area. Common applications for these filters/strainers include vacuum pump systems, dental systems, home water treatment systems, floor cleaning equipment, and medical supply. Available in FPT, MPT, and Hosebard connections.
Our compact in-line vacuum filters offer the added protection of 10 micron filtration and a 150 PSI pressure rating for adverse conditions and environments. They are ideal for environments where glass materials can not be used and where there is a high level of moisture present.
Materials of Construction
Our filters are durable, constructed of rugged injection molded Nylon and Polypropylene plastic, and will not rust or corrode.
PFP offers a variety of different filter configurations with male or female connections ranging in size from 1/8” to 1/2″” for maximum versatility and easy installation. Hosebarb connections are available in 3/16” to 1/2″ connections.
|Low Profile FPT – 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2”||3||2.67||1.89||2|
|Low Profile MPT – 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2”||3||2.42||1.89||1.96|
|Hose Barb* – 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2”||3||2.42||1.89||1.96|
|Mini Series* – 1/8”, 1/4”, 3/8”, & 1/2”||3||3.75||1.89||3.29|
Three gasket materials are offered to meet all of your application needs. The gaskets are color coded to eliminate confusion when ordering replacements. See the chart below to choose the proper gasket for you application.
|Buna-N (Nitrile)||EPDM (Ethylene Propylene)||Viton (Fluoroelastomer)|
|Compression Set||Good||Good to Excellent||Fair|
|Chemical Compatibility*||Not resistant to ozone or strong acids||Not resistant to petroleum fluids||Not for use with hot water|
DownloadsIn-Line Vacuum Filters Low Mini Profile DIMs
- Filter Dust and Other Small Particles From the Vacuum Flow
- FDA Approved Black Polypropylene Head or Nylon Head: Corrosion and Rust Proof
- Clear Nylon Bowls Available for Element Visibility
- Variety of Seals Available to Meet you Requirements: Buna-N, Viton, or EPDM
- High Flow Rates
- Replaceable Filter Elements Available in Porous Plastic, Pleat Paper, Spunbond Polyester, HEPA, and Wire Mesh Medias
- Multiple Configurations and Styles Available to Meet Your Requirements
- Pressure Rating From Full Vacuum to 150 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 125°F (50°C) at 100 PSI