Precision Filtration Products (PFP) industrial particulate filter cartridges provide efficient and economical filtration of fluids in a wide range of applications. These industrial filter cartridges are used for removal of particulate from a broad range of products where nominal filtration is required.
Our filter cartridges provide a large surface area for maximum dirt holding capacity, high flow rates and low initial pressure drops. The normal flow direction is outside to inside, however, specially designed cartridges are available for reverse flow.
PFP cartridges are manufactured using pleated, resin impregnated cellulose or glass cellulose blended medias that are heat cured for strength and durability. Electro-tin plated center cores and outer bodies are the standard metal components. Cartridges are also available without the outer body. Thermosetting PVC adhesives and Buna-N gaskets are standard.
- Resin impregnated medias provide strength and durability in demanding applications
- Extended surface area for maximum dirt holding capacity and long life
- One piece construction reduces downtime, cartridges change-out costs and eliminates filter bypass concerns
- Retention ratings available from 0.5 to 100 microns
- 90-95% nominal efficiency ratings are standard Higher efficiency cartridges are available
- Electro-tin plated components help prevent rust and corrosion
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Chemicals, Resins, and Solvents
- EDM Machining
- Heating Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Lube Oils
- Petroleum Refining
- Pipelines and Petroleum Terminals
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper Industry