Precision Filtration Products (PFP) industrial coalescer cartridges provide efficient and economical filtration and coalescence of fluids in a wide range of applications where API certification is not required. This broad range of liquid-liquid coalescers provides greater coalescing efficiency and contaminant holding capacity than most conventional coalescers or other separation techniques. As a result, PFP industrial coalescers improve product quality, reduce maintenance costs and help prevent unscheduled shutdowns.
Our industrial coalescer cartridges are manufactured using proprietary combinations of high performance filter media. Years of research and development in phase separation technology has enabled PFP to develop a very broad range of filter grades to meet the stringent requirements of industrial applications.
PFP industrial coalescer cartridges are available in numerous configurations to replace most conventional coalescing cartridges. In addition, we can develop special configurations to meet specific applications requirements.
- High Performance filter media provides effective particle removal and coalescence in a wide range of applications
- Proprietary design provides superior performance when compared to conventional coalescing cartridges
- Continuous lengths minimize process downtime, reduce cartridge change-out costs and eliminate filter bypass concerns
- Retention ratings available from 1 to 40 microns
- 90-95% nominal efficiency solids removal ratings. Water removal is 15 ppm
- Electro-tin plated components help prevent rust and corrosion. Coated components are available as standard options
- 75 PSID burst strength permits use in demanding applications
- Chemicals, Resins, and Solvents
- Hydraulic Oils
- Petroleum Refining
- Pipelines and Petroleum Terminals
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Transformer Oils
- Turbine Oils